Park and Pavilion Rules
BROOKWOOD HILLS RESERVATIONS:
RULES and FEES
Summary of BWH Facilities Reservation Fees
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need board approval for your event.
Below is a summary of fees for facilities. Please see the individual reservation forms for more detail.
Note that Swimming Privileges are incremental to the Park & Pool Pavilion
reservation fees and cover the cost of added lifeguards, etc. Poolside Reservations include swimming privileges for all attendees. Attendees means: people (kids, hosts, parents, guests, grandparents, etc.); the number of people at the facility.
Rental Fee Swimming Privileges
1-15 Attendees $50 1-25 Swimmers $10/swimmer
16-25 Attendees $150 25 Swimmer Maximum
Rental Fee Swimming Privileges
1-15 Attendees $100 1-25 Swimmers $10/swimmer
16-25 Attendees $200 25 Swimmer Maximum
26-35 Attendees $300
36-45 Attendees $400
For reservation requests of more than 45 attendees, please contact email@example.com for approval and pricing.
Poolside Party Table
Rental Fee Swimming Privileges
1-15 Attendees $300
1-15 Swimmers No Charge
16-25 Attendees $500
16-25 Swimmers No Charge
BROOKWOOD HILLS COMMUNITY CLUB, INC.
POOL PAVILION and PARK PAVILION and
POOLSIDE PARTY TABLE RULES
The Brookwood Hills Pool, Pool Pavilion, & Park Pavilion are owned and maintained by Brookwood Hills Community Club, Inc. for the use and enjoyment of its members and their guests. Please respect the following rules as to the use of the Pool Pavilion. Members may schedule the Pool Pavilion for private parties according to the following guidelines. All inquiries should be addressed to the Reservations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY CURRENT MEMBERS SHALL BE PERMITTED TO RESERVE THE BROOKWOOD HILLS COMMUNITY CLUB (“BHCC”) FACILITIES.
FAILURE OF MEMBERS OR THEIR GUESTS TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, VERBAL INSTRUCTIONS OR WARNINGS FROM POOL MANAGMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LIFEGUARDS, CONCESSION EMPLOYEES, POOL MANAGER, DIRECTORS OF THE BOARD OF BHCC, OR OTHER PERSON EMPLOYED BY THE CLUB ASSIGNED WITH THE RESPONSIBILTY OF MAKING CLUB FACILITIES A FUN AND SAFE PLACE FOR ALL MEMBERS MAY RESULT IN ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINARY ACTION: FINE(S), TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT EXPULSION FROM THE POOL, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT REVOCATION OF CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Parties and Special Events
- Members and guests shall abide by the BWHCC Facility & Party Rules, make appropriate use of the Club Facilities, and respect the boundaries of the natural spaces. Persons abusing Club property may lose privileges.
- Young children should be supervised at all times. Older children should be instructed in the rules of the Club facilities. The Community Club is not liable for injuries resulting from the use or misuse of Club space or equipment.
- Dogs in the Club facilities must be kept on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times. Owners are responsible for the cleanup of any waste left on Club property by their pets.
- Members and guests must obey parking signs at all times. The Club is not liable for towing of illegally parked vehicles.
- Motorized vehicles are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from entering the Park.
- The Pool Pavilion, Park Pavilion, and designated Poolside Party Table are available for rent for parties and special events. The Reserving Member must be a member in good standing of the Brookwood Hills Community Club. The Member is responsible for ensuring that all guests conform to Community Club rules. The Reserving Member may reserve only one facility (e.g. Pool Pavilion, Park Pavilion, Poolside Party Table) per time slot.
- The Reserving Member must be present at all times during the course of the party or special event.
- All parties and special events with Swimming Privileges must be booked two (2) weeks in advance. All parties and special events without Swimming Privileges must be scheduled at least one (1) week in advance. All reservations must be made through the Community Club website at www.brookwoodhills.com. Reservations are “Rain or Shine”. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather. There is a two-week cancellation policy and the reserving member must contact the Reservations Committee at email@example.com , to be eligible for a refund.
- The usage fee for parties is determined by size and facility reserved. Reservations are for up to a 3-hour time block. Members interested in hosting events with more than the maximum number of attendees listed by facility must be approved by the board, which meets monthly. These requests will be considered on the first Monday of each month.
- All Club facilities will remain open and accessible to Club members during a Reserved Event. (e.g. other members may use other parts of the pool pavilion, park, pool, etc. during your event). The reserving member may request signage from the Reservations Committee to designate a specific area of the Reserved Facility is reserved for a private function.
- Members are responsible for orienting guests to the Pool Rules and Regulations. Hosting an event with Swimming Privileges requires all Members and their guests follow the Pool Rules and Regulations to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all members and their guests.
- Regular Hours of Operation must be observed for Reserved Events. Facilities must be vacated BY posted closing time.
- All reservations include a 30-minute buffer (in addition to the time reserved) between events to allow for set-up/clean-up between reservations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional time, if needed.
- No live music or amplified music is permitted without prior approval of the Board of Directors.
- All live or amplified music must stop at 10:00pm.
- Special requests to the Board of Directors regarding time extensions and use of live or amplified music must be submitted to the Reservations Chairperson for Board approval twenty-eight (28) days prior to the requested reservation date.
- All Reservations of ALL sizes at ALL facility locations require that Trash must be hauled off-site. It is the responsibility of the Reserving Member to ensure this is done. Party boxes, trash, food, decorations, paper plates, cups, plastic utensils, or any other waste associated with the Reservation should be taken away.
- The Member will be responsible for Reserved Facility furniture and furnishings damaged during a reservation, whether accidental or intentional, at the current replacement or repair value. Determination of replacement or repair will be at the sole discretion of the Board.
- Existing tables and chairs in the Pool Pavilion are not to be removed or relocated without prior approval from the Reservations Committee. Furniture from the pool deck is not permitted in the Pool Pavilion
- The Reservations Committee has complete discretion as to the number of parties or events that may be scheduled. Consideration is given to maximizing general enjoyment of Community Club members.
- The Reservations Committee or any Board Member shall have the right to discontinue any party or special event that he or she deems too disruptive to neighbors, or is in violation of these rules.
- The Reserving Member shall make every effort to minimize disruption to the neighbors bordering the Park and Pool.
- No sprinklers, water slides, slip-n-slides or water-based activities are allowed on BWHCC Property.
- No inflatable “bouncies”, “bouncy castles”, “tents” or similar items are allowed on BWHCC Property.
- No overnight camping is allowed on BWHCC Property.
- Park Pavilion guests should use the restrooms located in the Park. Pool restrooms are not to be used by Park Pavilion guests.
- THE PARK MAY NOT BE RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED SPORTS OR FITNESS PROGRAMS.